Section 4 Design for Journalists

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Daphnee and her website...

Hey ya'll,

I know many of you have tried online dating. Don't be ashamed to say it, everybody's doing it now... and unless you are meeting them in a dark alley or in the middle of nowhere there's really nothing to be embarrassed about. HOWEVER, don't you wish you could get some insight from EX-mates. I mean really wouldn't you WANT to know what an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend thought of YOUR potential mate?????

Well, ladies and gentlemen I have THE SOLUTION to your problem, check out my website!!! There, not only can you see the actual faces of the individuals with whom you will build a relationship, take a personality test, but you can also get first dibs on what ex-mates had to say about them. So strap up yourselves up and enjoy the ride.

My website is http://astro.temple.edu/~tua13070/whonew2.html.

Daphnee Vieux

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home